Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What would Apple used such a bad delivery service company "Deliver-it"

My order was supposed to deliver on 10/27/2021. Deliver-it was the company handling the overnight delivery. They couldn't even find my address. I received packages without problem for years. No one companies big or small. Not only did they fail to deliver, but they also didn't even try to contact and update me with the next step. I had to call Apple to get a replacement which is half a month delay for me.

I don't know how Apple will use such a vendor. Their review on yelp and BBB are very negative. They seem to fail to deliver all the time.

Is there a way for me to avoid them again with my orders? I don't mind waiting a bit longer for a proper delivery vendor instead of wasting my time dealing with this.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 10:15 PM

I ran into the same issue. Deliver-It delivered to the wrong house. And the verification picture that they included was not even on my street. I purchased it again recently and Apple is still shipping with Deliver-It.

I think Apple should stop with this shipping company, and reinstate store pick ups.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 10:15 PM in response to hcwoo

I ran into the same issue. Deliver-It delivered to the wrong house. And the verification picture that they included was not even on my street. I purchased it again recently and Apple is still shipping with Deliver-It.

I think Apple should stop with this shipping company, and reinstate store pick ups.

What would Apple used such a bad delivery service company "Deliver-it"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.