Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No power adaptor?

How does Apple say with a straight face that they’re not providing adaptors to protect the environment? They’ve provided a charging cord with a USB-C end vs the old one with a USB-A. Now you either throw away the new cord or go out and buy a new power adaptor. Sounds like they’re trying to sell new adaptors to me. Plain greedy.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 11, 2021 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 1:15 PM

mblev13 wrote:

How does Apple say with a straight face that they’re not providing adaptors to protect the environment? They’ve provided a charging cord with a USB-C end vs the old one with a USB-A. Now you either throw away the new cord or go out and buy a new power adaptor. Sounds like they’re trying to sell new adaptors to me. Plain greedy.

Are you now just getting the memo, this news came out last year.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2021 1:15 PM in response to mblev13

mblev13 wrote:

Are you now just getting the memo, this news came out last year.

No power adaptor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.