Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing email name and ID

I currently have an @me.com email address. It is also my Apple ID. I want to change my email address making it my new Apple ID. Can I use the @me.com ending? Also, can I then delete my old @me.com email address? Will I lose my emails associated with my old email address?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 11, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 7:55 PM

If it is an @me.com address, it can't be deleted. What do you want to change your email address to? Don't post the full address.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2021 7:55 PM in response to 1stTimeAboard

If it is an @me.com address, it can't be deleted. What do you want to change your email address to? Don't post the full address.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Changing email name and ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.