You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Full Page Screenshot Option

I have never had the option of full page show up when I take a screenshot. I have been searching for ages on how to fix the issue but no luck. I normally use Google Crome & saw that it only works in safari but that made no difference, then saw it only works for webpages but that still made no difference.

I use iPhone 11 with iOS 14.5.1, can someone please let me know what I’m doing wrong as to why my phone doesn’t allow me to do a scrolling screenshot.

Posted on May 11, 2021 10:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 4:06 PM

This is what my thumbnail screenshot looks like

6 replies

May 11, 2021 11:47 PM in response to PAO3

You can take a full-page, scrolling screenshot of a webpage, document, or email that exceeds the length of your iPhone screen. The screenshot is saved as a PDF.

» Simultaneously press and then release the side button and volume up button.

Take a screenshot on your iPhone

Take a screenshot or screen recording on iPhone

Chrome workaround:

To take a full-page iPhone screenshot in Chrome you can save it as a PDF.

» Go to your page of choice and tap the share icon in the top right (the arrow pointing up)

» Scroll down to the Print option and select it

» Zoom into the preview you have open by reverse-pinching – this will show the entire page

» Tap the share icon again » Tap Save to Files

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

May 12, 2021 6:55 PM in response to PAO3

Try the following to see if it works, if not you may have to contact Apple directly:

- Try to take a full-page scrolling screenshot of a document, or email that exceeds the length of your iPhone screen.

- Use Assistive Touch and add Screenshot » Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone

- Reset Safari and Turn off and on your iPhone.

- Make a backup, erase your iPhone and start from scratch.

If nothing works there might be an issue with your iPhone 11.

No Full Page Screenshot Option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.