Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 Pro just can’t restore or update

My iPhone 11 Pro just can’t restore. I have tried several times with no much success.

Ran out of GB a few days back, as l was trying to backup data, the phone crashed.  iPhone is on boot loop. I've connected it to iTunes because other solutions weren't working. However, after a while my phone returns to the apple logo and continues loop. I've reconnected it to iTunes without unplugging my phone and have been trying to update/restore via iTunes for 5 hours now. However, I keep ending up back in square one.. boot loop. Is there any way I can factory reset my phone without restoring my information? Or just anything in general I can do from home to stop this? 

It is still under warranty until July. I took it to the authorized reseller for restore or update they still failed. I need to work and use my phone. Please help.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 11, 2021 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 12:00 AM

hilder49 Said:

"My iPhone 11 Pro just can’t restore or update: [...]It is still under warranty until July. I took it to the authorized reseller for restore or update they still failed. I need to work and use my phone. Please help."

-------

Have Apple Service this:

Rather than fiddle with it anymore, I recommend getting this serviced by Apple. Use someone else's phone, in the mean time, if you need a phone.

Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2021 12:00 AM in response to hilder49

hilder49 Said:

"My iPhone 11 Pro just can’t restore or update: [...]It is still under warranty until July. I took it to the authorized reseller for restore or update they still failed. I need to work and use my phone. Please help."

-------

Have Apple Service this:

Rather than fiddle with it anymore, I recommend getting this serviced by Apple. Use someone else's phone, in the mean time, if you need a phone.

Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

May 12, 2021 12:10 AM in response to hilder49

hilder49 Said:

"My iPhone 11 Pro just can’t restore or update: Thank you so much. l am actually in Uganda at the moment, the phone was bought in the US though, still under warranty. How can Apple help in this location? Any ideas? Thanks again for taking your time to respond."

-------

For Thought:

Have family in the U.S.? If so, mail it to them, and have them mail it out to Apple. It cannot be worked on, if you are elsewhere.

My iPhone 11 Pro just can’t restore or update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.