Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t react to Instagram messages

Hello, back in September I updated my phone to merge Facebook and Instagram but I don’t have the option of replying to dm’s with emojis or replying to individual messages? I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it, logged out/logged back in, did a phone reset, logged out and deleted Facebook as well, connected my Instagram to Facebook, my software is up to date, and so on to no avail. My region is Canada and yes I already checked within the App Store that it’s the correct country. Does anyone else have this issue and knows how i might be able to fix it?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 12, 2021 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 1:48 PM

medabalint wrote:

Hello, back in September I updated my phone to merge Facebook and Instagram but I don’t have the option of replying to dm’s with emojis or replying to individual messages? I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it, logged out/logged back in, did a phone reset, logged out and deleted Facebook as well, connected my Instagram to Facebook, my software is up to date, and so on to no avail. My region is Canada and yes I already checked within the App Store that it’s the correct country. Does anyone else have this issue and knows how i might be able to fix it?

Ask facebook/instgram or look at their support site.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2021 1:48 PM in response to medabalint

medabalint wrote:

Ask facebook/instgram or look at their support site.

Can’t react to Instagram messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.