Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook app says no internet connection

I have been having problems with both Facebook and Messenger on my iPad recently. They keep saying I have no internet connection although I am connected and Safari and other apps all work fine. After several frustrating weeks I deleted both apps and reinstalled them and now it won’t even let me log in. I can access Facebook and Messenger on my android phone without issue and also via a web browser on my iPad.

I have tried restarting my iPad on numerous occasions and ensured all software is up to date. I have now reached the limit of my knowledge and need help from all you lovely people.

Posted on May 13, 2021 3:01 AM

1 reply

May 14, 2021 7:07 AM in response to Aliki1

Hello Aliki1,

It sounds like you need help with the Facebook and Messenger apps on your iPad and connecting to the internet. We can help.

Please follow the steps here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If the same issue is present, since Apple cannot access any of your account information on Facebook or app content, connect with the Facebook administrators and developers using these steps: How to contact an app developer

Have a great day!

Facebook app says no internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.