Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant setup “Wait for Hey Siri phrase”

Hey, u have a problem with Siri, when i want to set up Siri she doesnt respond while i talk.

she work when i talk to her throught home button tho.

I have iphone se 2020, it worked before but few weeks ago when i wanted to find something on google and i told Hey siri ... she doesnt respond.

I ve tried to restart phone, my microphone works but whe doesnt react when i want to set up her to “Hey Siri”

Posted on May 14, 2021 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 12:11 PM

Hey there, marosnik!

We appreciate you reaching out on Apple Support Communities. We can certainly understand wanting “Hey Siri” to help you throughout the day.

To get started, we’d recommend following the steps listed in: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Have a great day!

Similar questions

5 replies

May 17, 2021 11:45 AM in response to marosnik

We appreciate the update, marosnik!

In that case, while we know you can activate Siri using the Home button, we'd like to have you follow the steps here: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

This can help us isolate whether you may be having an issue with one of the microphones on your device.

Let us know the results, and take care!

Cant setup “Wait for Hey Siri phrase”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.