You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone xs max got wet

My phone got rainec on now the touch screen does what ever it wants. If i am able to access it beyond the lock screen it goes crazy. I cannot slide it in to the off position. Touch screen does not work properly. Any suggestions?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 15, 2021 1:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 2:00 AM

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

Restart your device. Make sure your screen is clean and free of any debris or water. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2021 2:00 AM in response to arron001

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

Restart your device. Make sure your screen is clean and free of any debris or water. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.

May 15, 2021 1:59 AM in response to arron001

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

1. Go to Settings and tap Accessibility.
  2. Tap Touch, then tap 3D & Haptic Touch. Depending on the device you have, you might see 3D Touch or Haptic Touch only.*
  3. Turn on the feature, then use the slider to select a sensitivity level.

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone - Apple ..

Iphone xs max got wet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.