Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How may I unhide iOS apps?

I have asked before. Unsatisfactory answer. I have app purchases, iOS/iPadOS, hidden in my purchase history. The answerer before correctly pointed out that I may DOWNLOAD the apps again simply by proceeding to my Apple Account, viewing Hidden Purchases, and downloading. However, the answerer stated it is not possible fully to UNHIDE the apps and have them appear under My Purchases. I beg to differ. Using the iTunes app on my mid-2010 MacBook Pro I can easily UNHIDE the apps, as I’m describing, and have them re-appear in My Purchases. This is one of the main reasons I haven’t laid the ancient and obsolete MBP to rest! Is there no other way to accomplish a full UNHIDE?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 15, 2021 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 8:21 PM

See this document for where and when you can hide and unhide apps.

Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

5 replies

May 15, 2021 8:41 PM in response to Limnos

Thanks for your response. Yep, BTDT. Same link as before: “You can't unhide an app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but you can redownload an app….”

But as I said, I can unhide, using an older version of iTunes on the old MBP. Apple has since removed this iTunes feature, and it appears Apple doesn’t intend to return it. I guess I’ll keep the old MBP around as long as possible. Takes a licking…

How may I unhide iOS apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.