Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription. My card was charged for a year subscription. I don’t use this app. I canceled the subscription. I won’t use it. Can I get at least refund the rest of the 11 months? Thanks

Subscription.

Annual subscription charged.

my card was charged for an annual subscription. I canceled the subscription. I won’t be using the app. Can I get the prorated money back?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 15, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 11:29 AM

Hi melani240,

thank you for your question.

To request a refund, please follow the steps outlined in this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Have a good day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 11:29 AM in response to melani240

Hi melani240,

thank you for your question.

To request a refund, please follow the steps outlined in this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Have a good day!

Subscription. My card was charged for a year subscription. I don’t use this app. I canceled the subscription. I won’t use it. Can I get at least refund the rest of the 11 months? Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.