Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shipment Tracking

why i can't track the shipment for my order since last night? i placed an order for ipad air 4th gen and apple pencil 2nd gen on 11th may.

Posted on May 15, 2021 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 9:58 PM

Your order has been fine don’t worry apple will give to your hands as soon as possible currently order page has been under maintenance so wait for 3 to 4 hours soon you can view your order, there want to do email before maintenance but there failed to do that no worry it’s safe you will see your order asap for everyone it’s like that only just chill soon it’s will be resolved

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 9:58 PM in response to jane671

Your order has been fine don’t worry apple will give to your hands as soon as possible currently order page has been under maintenance so wait for 3 to 4 hours soon you can view your order, there want to do email before maintenance but there failed to do that no worry it’s safe you will see your order asap for everyone it’s like that only just chill soon it’s will be resolved

Shipment Tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.