Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil tracking methods

I’ve ordered ipad air 4 engraved and engraved apple pencil on 18/7.. ipad took less than 24 hours process to ship out and arrived on 22/7..it was amazingly fast as initial expected arrival on 26/7..but apple pencil took 3 days process to ship out (20/7) and up till now no update on shipment tracking. Only stated items have shipped out on 20/7. It’s already 5days no update..why??any problems??

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 10:14 PM

FYIThese are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Axel F.

2 replies

Jul 24, 2021 10:32 PM in response to Anne_anna

Anne_anna Said:

"Apple pencil tracking methods: I’ve ordered ipad air 4 engraved and engraved apple pencil on 18/7.. ipad took less than 24 hours process to ship out and arrived on 22/7..it was amazingly fast as initial expected arrival on 26/7..but apple pencil took 3 days process to ship out (20/7) and up till now no update on shipment tracking. Only stated items have shipped out on 20/7. It’s already 5days no update..why??any problems??"

-------

Supply & Demand:

Just for thought: Don't forget about where these are manufactured, and what is occurring there. So, it may be backordered for a few.

Apple pencil tracking methods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.