Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad order still on processing

This is my first time purchasing anything from Apple online. I recently purchased the iPad pro 11 on November 19 along with the apple pencil. (delivery window of Dec 2 to Dec 7)The pencil only took a couple day to process and ship while the ipad status is still processing. Is this normal or is it just because we are in a pandemic right now?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 1:42 PM

It is very much affected by the world pandemic. I have been waiting for a photo printer for 4 months, so it isn’t just an Apple issue. However, Apple’s shipping estimated dates are usually quite accurate. When the item ships, Apple will send you an email with the anticipated arrival date, and tracking information.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2020 1:42 PM in response to bwby_tots

It is very much affected by the world pandemic. I have been waiting for a photo printer for 4 months, so it isn’t just an Apple issue. However, Apple’s shipping estimated dates are usually quite accurate. When the item ships, Apple will send you an email with the anticipated arrival date, and tracking information.

Ipad order still on processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.