Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air 4 in "Processing" for a week

Hello guys,

I placed an order last week for Ipad air 4 and the order status is in "Processing" until today. The money is not deducted from my account.

I placed an order for apple pencil along with Ipad air 4, but the apple pencil already delivered.

May I know is it my order for iPad air 4 failed?

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 7:42 PM

If you ordered an iPad, then when you ordered, you should have seen an estimated delivery date. Has that date passed? If you go to the Apple Store app and are logged in with the Apple ID you used to order the iPad, it should also show an estimated delivery date. That is based on the stock. I just tested putting in an order for the iPad Air, and it shows a delivery date of between November 16-19, 2020. The email you received confirming your order should also show the estimated delivery date.

Besides this is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. No one here could check on your order.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 7:42 PM in response to YiweiYiwei

If you ordered an iPad, then when you ordered, you should have seen an estimated delivery date. Has that date passed? If you go to the Apple Store app and are logged in with the Apple ID you used to order the iPad, it should also show an estimated delivery date. That is based on the stock. I just tested putting in an order for the iPad Air, and it shows a delivery date of between November 16-19, 2020. The email you received confirming your order should also show the estimated delivery date.

Besides this is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. No one here could check on your order.

Oct 29, 2020 7:24 PM in response to YiweiYiwei

I ordered an iPad Air 4 thru Apple on Oct 21. The order was being processed in China on the 23rd. It departed China on the 27th. Arrived in Hong Kong on the 27th. Departed Hong Kong on the 27th. Arrived in Anchorage, Alaska on the 27th. Departed Anchorage on the 27th. Arrived in Louisville, Kentucky on the 28th. Departed Louisville on the 28. Arrived in Elyria, Ohio on the 29. Delivered to me on the 29th. So my order took approx 8 days from order to delivery.

Ipad Air 4 in "Processing" for a week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.