Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synching my iPod Nano with Apple Podcasts on Big Sur?

How can I synch my iPod Nano (that synched with iTunes) now that iTunes doesn't show up on my upgrade to Big Sur?

iPod Nano

Posted on May 15, 2021 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 4:28 PM

Hey ChrisL_831,

We understand you're looking to sync your iPod nano on your Mac running Big Sur. We'd be happy to help.

The steps to do so will stay the same for the most part, except instead of using iTunes, you'll use Finder. For more info, check out the following resource which walks you through how to sync your iPod with your computer: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

We hope this information helps out!

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2021 4:28 PM in response to ChrisL_831

Hey ChrisL_831,

We understand you're looking to sync your iPod nano on your Mac running Big Sur. We'd be happy to help.

The steps to do so will stay the same for the most part, except instead of using iTunes, you'll use Finder. For more info, check out the following resource which walks you through how to sync your iPod with your computer: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

We hope this information helps out!

Take care.

Synching my iPod Nano with Apple Podcasts on Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.