Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading photos to FB on IPhone 6S Plus

As of a few days ago I can no longer upload photos with Camera or another photo app; either I select the photo, choose FB and the group I want, start a caption and the Post link turns grey, or I get a message "Send When Connected." I am on wifi, sitting next to my router. Location is on for FB. I haven't changed any settings, and I've turned my phone off, waited, then turned it back on. Still no luck. Using iOS 14.5.1, which makes me wonder if this is a bug in the newest iOS.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 16, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 10:42 AM

CVG,

Thanks for the additional information regarding your uploading photos issue.

Does this issue occur when uploading to anywhere else? This will help us narrow down the issue to the Facebook app or the iPhone itself.

If it's just the Facebook app, then please follow the steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. You may also have to contact the app developer, that link is located in the same article at the bottom.

All the best!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2021 10:42 AM in response to CVG

CVG,

Thanks for the additional information regarding your uploading photos issue.

Does this issue occur when uploading to anywhere else? This will help us narrow down the issue to the Facebook app or the iPhone itself.

If it's just the Facebook app, then please follow the steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. You may also have to contact the app developer, that link is located in the same article at the bottom.

All the best!

May 17, 2021 7:47 AM in response to CVG

Greetings CVG,

It sounds like you are unable to upload photos to Facebook on your iPhone. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers.

Have you tried to update the Facebook app? This would be the first thing to try. How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

Please let us know if it resolves your issue.

Cheers!

Uploading photos to FB on IPhone 6S Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.