Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me

A phone was stolen and I managed to retrieve it, but the person who stole a phone changed the phone number in the icloud, and when I go into my eklood account to say to me that your account was closed in a technical way, so I want you to solve.

Posted on May 16, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 11:53 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. See the information in If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support including the following:

If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.

2 replies

May 16, 2021 12:19 PM in response to Amirnagy1234

Amirnagy1234 Said:

"Help me: A phone was stolen and I managed to retrieve it, but the person who stole a phone changed the phone number in the icloud, and when I go into my eklood account to say to me that your account was closed in a technical way, so I want you to solve."

-------

Being Stollen...

I. Modify your Credentials:

See if you can modify your credentials - For all accounts, not just Apple.

II. Get this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations:

If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.

• Ask Others:

Check with others you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

• Look Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk. It might be sitting in there. I thought I lost mine, but, they were in the palm of my hand.

Help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.