Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move Apple Podcasts to new Apple ID

How do I move a current listing for a podcast show in Apple Podcasts to a new Apple ID?

Posted on May 17, 2021 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 1:49 PM

t is possible to transfer the ownership of a podcast to another Apple ID: poster tcarreira did this and has posted the method:

0 - Contact apple support from the current owner of the podcast: Contact Us -> Podcasts(My Issue Is Not Listed)*.
... wait for them to answer with further instructions and a code...
1. Insert the authorization code “xxxxxx” in the <itunes:keywords> or <copyright> tag.
2. Verify that your Apple ID is activated.
3. Obtain the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts.**
4. Customize the statement below, and paste it in your reply to this message.
I authorize changing management in Podcasts Connect and access to Podcast Analytics to the account [Apple ID email address]. As requested, I have inserted the authorization code in the [specify tag] tag.
Paste the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts

*Go to Apple Podcasts for Creators and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

**To obtain the link in Apple Podcasts app (Mac - Catalina) find your podcast and click the three dots icon to the right of the 'Subscribe' button and choose 'Copy Link'. In iTunes - control-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the podcast image (or where it should be) and choose 'Copy Link'.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2021 1:49 PM in response to calvarychapelcheyenne

t is possible to transfer the ownership of a podcast to another Apple ID: poster tcarreira did this and has posted the method:

0 - Contact apple support from the current owner of the podcast: Contact Us -> Podcasts(My Issue Is Not Listed)*.
... wait for them to answer with further instructions and a code...
1. Insert the authorization code “xxxxxx” in the <itunes:keywords> or <copyright> tag.
2. Verify that your Apple ID is activated.
3. Obtain the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts.**
4. Customize the statement below, and paste it in your reply to this message.
I authorize changing management in Podcasts Connect and access to Podcast Analytics to the account [Apple ID email address]. As requested, I have inserted the authorization code in the [specify tag] tag.
Paste the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts

*Go to Apple Podcasts for Creators and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

**To obtain the link in Apple Podcasts app (Mac - Catalina) find your podcast and click the three dots icon to the right of the 'Subscribe' button and choose 'Copy Link'. In iTunes - control-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the podcast image (or where it should be) and choose 'Copy Link'.

Move Apple Podcasts to new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.