You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store is taking long to load

I’ve noticed that when I try opening up the App Store or the iTunes Store, it takes forever to load and sometimes it won’t load at all.

Any tips to what I can do to fix this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 18, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 11:39 AM

Hey Gml93, Thanks for posting your question about your issues connecting to the App Store in Apple Support Communities! A great place to start is by checking out the steps in the article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open, as it outlines some helpful steps if you are experiencing issues with the app hanging or not responding.

For issues with loading, often this is caused by a weak network signal. You can try disconnecting from Wi-Fi (if connected) and seeing if it improves the network speed. Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2021 11:39 AM in response to Gml93

Hey Gml93, Thanks for posting your question about your issues connecting to the App Store in Apple Support Communities! A great place to start is by checking out the steps in the article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open, as it outlines some helpful steps if you are experiencing issues with the app hanging or not responding.

For issues with loading, often this is caused by a weak network signal. You can try disconnecting from Wi-Fi (if connected) and seeing if it improves the network speed. Best wishes.

App Store is taking long to load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.