Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t use my apple id in App Store.Device ask to put my old apple id(which password I don’t remember

App store ask password from my old apple id. I cant use my valid apple id in App store to update apps

iPhone 6, 12

Posted on May 18, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 1:38 PM

A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 1:38 PM in response to gia1948

A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

I can’t use my apple id in App Store.Device ask to put my old apple id(which password I don’t remember

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.