Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find a lost iPhone

How can I find a lost iPhone 11

iPhone 11

Posted on May 18, 2021 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 12:16 PM

365inspiredart Said:

"How can I find a lost iPhone 11"

-------

What to Do:

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support

II. Use Find My: Keep Track of Personal Items Using Find My - Apple Support

III. Backtrack your locations:

A. Start Here:

B. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with Other you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

C. Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they it was in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 12:16 PM in response to 365inspiredart

365inspiredart Said:

"How can I find a lost iPhone 11"

-------

What to Do:

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support

II. Use Find My: Keep Track of Personal Items Using Find My - Apple Support

III. Backtrack your locations:

A. Start Here:

B. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with Other you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

C. Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they it was in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

How can I find a lost iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.