Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get a verification code to finish the apple pay setup in my wallet?

Posted on May 18, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Hi there, jahmike2021!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about getting a verification code so you can set up Apple Pay. Check out this link to Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication. This article will give you the steps you need to take for getting a verification code on your device, as well as the next steps to take if the issues continue:

"If you still can't sign in

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity."

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 12:40 PM in response to jahmike2021

Hi there, jahmike2021!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about getting a verification code so you can set up Apple Pay. Check out this link to Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication. This article will give you the steps you need to take for getting a verification code on your device, as well as the next steps to take if the issues continue:

"If you still can't sign in

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity."

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.