Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar spam notifications

hi , today I received notification from calendars like (you might be vulnerable online attack today please secure your iPhone now ) what is that ?what can I do? please let me know ASAP

[Image Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 18, 2021 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 8:42 PM

If you are seeing something as shown in the pic below, then it is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 8:42 PM in response to Maran_28

If you are seeing something as shown in the pic below, then it is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

Calendar spam notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.