Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased movie Extras not available anymore??

Today, after years of successful streaming, I cannot see anymore the Extras of one of the Movies which I purchased on my Apple devices. This happens on my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. When I select "Info and Extras" I get the message: "Content is not available anymore".Basically I can see only the movie...

On the contrary, on my Mac with an old iTunes 12.8.3.1, I can still see them... how is still possible? I paid for those Extras, so I believe it is just a matter of settings... any help please?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on May 19, 2021 1:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 6:22 AM

Indeed, for movie titles with iTunes Extras, if those are available on your Mac, then they should be available on your other Apple devices as well.

• Does this happen with all these devices, including your Mac, on the same home network?
  • Try a restart of the devices involved, including network gear.
  • For mobile devices, try (a small segment) on a different network/on cellular, just for testing your network settings.
  • Contact the iTunes Store staff for any issues with purchased content.

If you can't view your iTunes Extras - Apple Support

(2d. iTunes Extras aren't available in the Apple TV app on smart TVs and third party streaming devices.)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 6:22 AM in response to Jet787

Indeed, for movie titles with iTunes Extras, if those are available on your Mac, then they should be available on your other Apple devices as well.

• Does this happen with all these devices, including your Mac, on the same home network?
  • Try a restart of the devices involved, including network gear.
  • For mobile devices, try (a small segment) on a different network/on cellular, just for testing your network settings.
  • Contact the iTunes Store staff for any issues with purchased content.

If you can't view your iTunes Extras - Apple Support

(2d. iTunes Extras aren't available in the Apple TV app on smart TVs and third party streaming devices.)

Purchased movie Extras not available anymore??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.