Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

malware

i suspect i have clicked on a phishing link from an email how would i be able to scan my iphone for viruses?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 19, 2021 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 2:39 AM

only way you can install new software on a non jailbroken ios device is apples app store, virus and malware and the likes count as software too so you can't get them onto your ios device from an mail sms or website.

the purpose of phishing is to trick you into providing the website with your user name and password for whatever site it protent to be and then steal your account and creditcard stuff.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Phishing - Wikipedia

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 2:39 AM in response to jaedon550

only way you can install new software on a non jailbroken ios device is apples app store, virus and malware and the likes count as software too so you can't get them onto your ios device from an mail sms or website.

the purpose of phishing is to trick you into providing the website with your user name and password for whatever site it protent to be and then steal your account and creditcard stuff.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Phishing - Wikipedia

malware

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.