Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is apple music lossless Now-5-19-2021?---Can I segragate my lossless 4000 itunes library from apple music and just stream and download without it affecting my assembled metadata and album art.

Is Apple music lossless now,5-19-2021?---Can I segregate my lossless 400+ itunes library from apple music while still streaming from my computer,apple tv and iphone. I have had major problems in the past when I tried apple music as it would change my meta data and art work in my library. I don't want to go thru that again. When I use Qobuz,Idagio or Spotify I have no such problems. Any advice?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 19, 2021 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 9:10 AM

Not yet. June 2021.

Apple Music announces Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos; will bring Lossless Audio to entire catalog

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2021/05/apple-music-announces-spatial-audio-and-lossless-audio/

- June 2021

Similar questions

1 reply

Is apple music lossless Now-5-19-2021?---Can I segragate my lossless 4000 itunes library from apple music and just stream and download without it affecting my assembled metadata and album art.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.