Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, i have an iphone 7 plus and it says "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes", but i have a chromebook computer and it doesnt let me download itunes. i do have the apple id and password.

How can i restore my phone if i don have itunes acces?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 19, 2021 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 6:14 AM

You must use a computer than is running iTunes or you can use a Mac via the Finder if it is running Catalina or Big Sur. There is no way around using a PC or a Mac. You cannot use a Chromebook. You can borrow a friend or family members computer or make an appointment at an Apple Store or an AASP and ask for their help.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 6:14 AM in response to Juandiegores

You must use a computer than is running iTunes or you can use a Mac via the Finder if it is running Catalina or Big Sur. There is no way around using a PC or a Mac. You cannot use a Chromebook. You can borrow a friend or family members computer or make an appointment at an Apple Store or an AASP and ask for their help.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

hello, i have an iphone 7 plus and it says "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes", but i have a chromebook computer and it doesnt let me download itunes. i do have the apple id and password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.