Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch face selection problem

I have a problem when selecting a particular colour watch face in GMT watch face.what can be done for it.?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on May 19, 2021 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 8:18 PM

Right on, that is a truly peculiar issue! Especially if all the other colours work OK? Is it the same issue both when trying to edit the face with the Watch app and from the watch itself? Just press on the face to start the Edit mode.

And is it the same story if you remove and add the GMT face again to your collection?

Customize the watch face - Apple Support

If none of that helps, I would recommend unpairing and re-pairing to reset things back to factory level. That will still keep your apps and data intact. Start from here.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 8:18 PM in response to adwait0909

Right on, that is a truly peculiar issue! Especially if all the other colours work OK? Is it the same issue both when trying to edit the face with the Watch app and from the watch itself? Just press on the face to start the Edit mode.

And is it the same story if you remove and add the GMT face again to your collection?

Customize the watch face - Apple Support

If none of that helps, I would recommend unpairing and re-pairing to reset things back to factory level. That will still keep your apps and data intact. Start from here.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple watch face selection problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.