📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

myWellness and Apple Health

Hi there,

I’m struggling with the sync between the myWellness app (technogym) and Apple Health.

When I bought the Apple Watch in July 2020 the Activity app did import and show also my training information collected with the myWellness app.

futhermore, the apple watch did monitor my heart rate during training so that I were able to have a perfect view: HR, move, calories etc etc.

after some months (October 2020) something happened to the setting and the health app stopped showing (and considering) my trainings recorded in myWellness.

how can I reestablish the old setup? If i access the settings from

• iphone
  • apple watch app
  • activity
  • fitness
  • workout
  • apple health
  • mywellness

i can only allow mywellness to “read lifestyle data fron apple watch”.

thanks for clarifying

cheers

Posted on May 19, 2021 3:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 11:24 AM

Hello MyWellness,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We see that you are having issues with syncing data with the myWellness app, is that right?

We’d be happy to help!

Is your myWellness app up to date?

You can verify that the correct apps are selected with the steps in Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch under “Choose which apps share information with Health”

Please let us know if you are still having the same issue.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 20, 2021 11:24 AM in response to MyWellness

Hello MyWellness,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We see that you are having issues with syncing data with the myWellness app, is that right?

We’d be happy to help!

Is your myWellness app up to date?

You can verify that the correct apps are selected with the steps in Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch under “Choose which apps share information with Health”

Please let us know if you are still having the same issue.

Have a great day!

myWellness and Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.