You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help with my disabled iphone

disabled iphone help as I am locked out and do not have itunes

iPhone XS Max, 13

Posted on May 19, 2021 6:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 6:10 PM

You will need either a Mac computer (recent models don't have iTunes but they will work by using Finder instead) or you will need a Windows computer with iTunes installed. If you have a Windows computer and need to install iTunes, see: Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

If you don't have a Mac or Windows computer, see the following alternatives from If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2021 6:10 PM in response to CKirby1976

You will need either a Mac computer (recent models don't have iTunes but they will work by using Finder instead) or you will need a Windows computer with iTunes installed. If you have a Windows computer and need to install iTunes, see: Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

If you don't have a Mac or Windows computer, see the following alternatives from If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

i need help with my disabled iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.