Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my screen time messed up?

For some reason, my screen time is showing me that I used my phone for over 24H, by spending 24 hours on youtube, and "tiktok.com". Can anyone explain to me what is happening or is this a bug?

iPhone XS

Posted on May 19, 2021 8:04 PM

4 replies

May 19, 2021 8:46 PM in response to Loniz

Loniz Said:

"Why is my screen time messed up?: I do not know to be honest. To me this sounds like a bug"

-------

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Report this bug to Apple, so that they are made aware of it. Apple little wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this bug, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

May 19, 2021 8:15 PM in response to Loniz

Loniz Said:

"Why is my screen time messed up?: For some reason, my screen time is showing me that I used my phone for over 24H, by spending 24 hours on youtube, and "tiktok.com". Can anyone explain to me what is happening or is this a bug?"

-------

Reviewing these Sites:

Do you visit those sites on a frequent basis? If so, it would seem to make sense to me.

Why is my screen time messed up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.