Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email contents not downloading

I am not receiving the information within my email, this does not happen with all emails, just some, I really need help with this on how to fix it. ? Thanks Leah

Posted on May 20, 2021 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 6:33 AM

LSD1969 wrote:

I am not receiving the information within my email, this does not happen with all emails, just some, I really need help with this on how to fix it. ? Thanks Leah

Can you confirmed with your email provider that there is no issue with the IMAP server?

On your end of things—

Use Connection Doctor in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If necessary you can rebuild a mailbox—

Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If no resolve the next trouble shooting method to sort anomalies is to delete the email account and then add it back in,

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 6:33 AM in response to LSD1969

LSD1969 wrote:

Can you confirmed with your email provider that there is no issue with the IMAP server?

On your end of things—

Use Connection Doctor in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If necessary you can rebuild a mailbox—

Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If no resolve the next trouble shooting method to sort anomalies is to delete the email account and then add it back in,

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Email contents not downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.