Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 8

Hello Guys

i am facing a problem in my iphone 8 software is updated but main cam is not working properly while using main cam its stuck & freez for a while but after taking 30s to 1 minutes its again start working i applied many tricks which are given on youtube and suggested by iphone user’s i flash my iphone on iTunes many times but it doesn't work kindly suggest me a proper and reliable solution.Thank you

Posted on May 20, 2021 3:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 3:29 AM

If the flash isn't working

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. ... If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 3:29 AM in response to Mr_Sardar

If the flash isn't working

On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. ... If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

Iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.