Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left airpod not work.

When i don’t place airpods in case, the case glows green. When is right airpod in case is the same. But when is only left or both, the case start blinking green. Airpods not show on my bluetooth list so i cant click “forget this device”. When i click and hold back button the light just change into white and nothing happened even if i hold button 1 minute, it just shine white and not blink.

what can i do, thanks

Posted on May 21, 2021 5:32 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 22, 2021 8:31 AM in response to JamaSvab03

Hi JamaSvab03,

Welcome, and thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to lend a hand with your AirPods today.

The article linked with you post was a great place to start for troubleshooting. 

Have you seen the section “Learn about the status light” found in Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life

What about Reset your AirPods? Have you tried the steps found in that article? If not, you may want to give it a try.

You didn’t mention which model AirPods you have, so this may or may not apply to your AirPods. AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues.

Reach back out if you have further questions.

Cheers!

May 22, 2021 11:28 AM in response to MoonJ.

thanks for reply. I tried all but i dont know what else i can do. I have airpods 1 and i cant reset them. When i open the case green light Blinking beacuse there is left airpod. When is only left airpod in case, the green light still blinking but when is only right airpod in case green light not blink.When i hold back button the white light just turn on and shine and dont blink.

Left airpod not work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.