Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix my AirPod Pro’s?

I had gotten AirPod Pros for Christmas this year. I’m about June, the right AirPod stopped working. I tried to reset them, but the light on the case never brings to blink white. It glows green when I open it, so it has charge. As I start to hold down the button, it shines white. After a few seconds, the white light fades out. No matter how long I hold down the button, the light never turns on again. Just the fading white light. When I open my AirPods case, the pop up that shows the connection and the battery level on the the case and the AirPods themselves never comes up. The only way to connect the AirPods to my phone is through strictly Bluetooth, but only the left one plays. The case is charged, and I assume that the right one is as well, so I do not know how to fix the issue of the case never blinks to connect to the phone and the pop up to connect them again never shows up.

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 8:29 PM

Perhaps these articles will help:

If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

How do I fix my AirPod Pro’s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.