Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screenshot app not working

Whenever I use the usual shortcuts to create a screenshot, now Preview opens up which is annoying and it opens every screenshot I've ever made. Until just recently, when I created a screenshot, it automatically went to my desktop. I don't know what has happened to change this. I've been googling and haven't found one solution that works for me. I'm working on a MacBook Pro OS Mojave 10.14.6. I'd so appreciate help with this.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 21, 2021 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 1:08 PM

cbieder143 wrote:

Whenever I use the usual shortcuts to create a screenshot, now Preview opens up which is annoying and it opens every screenshot I've ever made. Until just recently, when I created a screenshot, it automatically went to my desktop. I don't know what has happened to change this. I've been googling and haven't found one solution that works for me. I'm working on a MacBook Pro OS Mojave 10.14.6. I'd so appreciate help with this.

Reference— see options

Take screenshots or screen recordings on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2021 1:08 PM in response to cbieder143

cbieder143 wrote:

Reference— see options

Take screenshots or screen recordings on Mac - Apple Support

Screenshot app not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.