Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me!

I wanna update my apps and its asking for my password so i put the right one in and it says its wrong... so I change it then retry with the new one and it still doesn’t work! What do I do?? I need help plss

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 21, 2021 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 5:27 PM

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID if desired. If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support.

Purchase History Review

See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2021 5:27 PM in response to Funny_monkey

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID if desired. If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support.

Purchase History Review

See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

May 21, 2021 4:25 PM in response to Funny_monkey

Funny_monkey Said:

"Help me!: I wanna update my apps and its asking for my password so i put the right one in and it says its wrong... so I change it then retry with the new one and it still doesn’t work! What do I do?? I need help plss"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If changing passwords is not going as it should, then contact Apple Support. They'll see what is occurring, and will run you through the fix. If need be, request to perform a screensharing session with the Apple Rep to show this to them firsthand, from your perspective. Once all seems set, perform a trial-and-error login, just to be certain that all is set.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Help me!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.