Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not fathom why it is so hard to get Apple TV with Harry and Oprah « the mee you do not see »!!!!!! So frustrated

I keep trying to sign in to my tv to watch Harry and Oprah - signing in with my Apple username and password and it keeps telling me to put in another form of payment. I have no idea why or how - it has a form that should be enough.......but why is this so difficult!!!????

i want this on my tv but if it has to be then My I-phone. My goodness this is truly absurdly difficult!!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 21, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 8:29 PM

Do you have an Apple TV+ subscription? Did you read the link which led you here --> Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Do you have a Smart TV which has the Apple TV+ App built in? You can't watch Apple TV+ on a TV unless the app is an available app provided by the TV OR, your TV is AirPlay 2 compatible so you can mirror from your phone to your TV. The TV needs to be AirPlay 2 compatible and while most newer TV's offer this, TV's from just a few years ago, do not.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2021 8:29 PM in response to Absurdwny

Do you have an Apple TV+ subscription? Did you read the link which led you here --> Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Do you have a Smart TV which has the Apple TV+ App built in? You can't watch Apple TV+ on a TV unless the app is an available app provided by the TV OR, your TV is AirPlay 2 compatible so you can mirror from your phone to your TV. The TV needs to be AirPlay 2 compatible and while most newer TV's offer this, TV's from just a few years ago, do not.

Jun 6, 2021 6:48 AM in response to JayBeezzz

JayBeezzz wrote:

Stop STOP STOP THESE CONSTANT POPUPS ASKING ME TO WATCH OPRAH AND HARRY!!!

I will not have it forced down my throat! You can't make me and I have repeatedly told you that I resent the intrusions!

Who do you think you are talking to? We are not sending you anything. We are NOT Apple. We are just users on this user to user only forum and Apple isn't here.

If you want help from Apple, use the Get Support button at the top of this screen. Yelling at other users gets you nothing.

I can not fathom why it is so hard to get Apple TV with Harry and Oprah « the mee you do not see »!!!!!! So frustrated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.