Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing method

A few months back i opted for a free trial on 2 apps which den started charging after a month without my consent. And coming to find out about it last month in april i was trying to install zoom , i was unable to to install it as apple was asking me to pay for one last time for one of the previous dues on the a billing adress that does not exist no more and then i checked my subscriptions, i found that one of the apps was asking for one last due of Rs. 689 . I went to my mom to clear the dues so i could use my phone properly but she said she didnt knew dat why were 1400 rs. Being deducted from her account every month so she blocked the card snd replaced it for a new one and cancelled the replaced card as well. Now i cant make a payment through the apple saved card on my billing address and i can’t install any apps. Can you help me to fix this as the card on the billing address cant be deleted before making one last payment and again that card doesn’t exist no more. Please help!

Posted on May 22, 2021 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2021 1:15 AM

You should be able to add a new card, and then remove the old one. Yu can't remove the only remaining card while there are subscriptions running.

Free trials automatically move to the paid subscription after the specified period unless you cancel the subscription. To cancel a subscription please see How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support . Note that just deleting the app doesn't stop the subscription.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2021 1:15 AM in response to mansi85

You should be able to add a new card, and then remove the old one. Yu can't remove the only remaining card while there are subscriptions running.

Free trials automatically move to the paid subscription after the specified period unless you cancel the subscription. To cancel a subscription please see How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support . Note that just deleting the app doesn't stop the subscription.

Billing method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.