Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv+ I don't have all the episodes of a series in my country

I have recently subscribed to apple tv+ to watch The me you can't see series. There are 5 episodes in the series but I only have access to 4. When I look up on the apple tv+ website I can see the fifth episode but the website immediately switches to the swiss version (that's where I live). Only the first four episodes appear, I dont know why that is. Can someone help me figure it out please!

Thanks

Posted on May 22, 2021 5:06 AM

5 replies

May 23, 2021 7:56 AM in response to Loulou9

Hello Loulou9,

Thanks for reaching out to us for support. It’s never fun when you can’t watch your favorite shows on Apple TV+, and we are going to do everything we can to help you. When you have a free moment, can you please tell us when you first encountered this issue and if you have made any changes to the settings on your Apple TV? Also, can you please tell us all the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far in an attempt to resolve your issue so that we can avoid repeating them? When possible, please be specific when describing the steps you’ve taken and the outcome after each step. Lastly, please tell us the version of tvOS you are currently running, and check out the links below for resources that can potentially help to resolve your issue.

If you can't watch or stream films and TV programmes in the Apple TV app

Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels

Update Apple TV software

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Apple tv+ I don't have all the episodes of a series in my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.