Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV help

Hi there,

I really want to watch the second season of carpool karaoke on apple TV. However, I live in New Zealand and when I try to play any of the episodes (from the link online), it says that this video is not available in my country. It gives my the option to change stores (from NZ to US), however, when I click this nothing happens. please help! I really want to watch this series, and solve this issue, so any help would be much appreciated.

thank you!!

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 12:59 PM

The second season of that Carpool Karaoke is not available in every region/country. If it isn’t available for your country, then unfortunately there isn’t anything to be done about that. Your regional Apple ID works with a regional Apple Music subscription, with content that has been made available for that region. Out-of-region content is not supported.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2019 12:59 PM in response to rebrebnortis

The second season of that Carpool Karaoke is not available in every region/country. If it isn’t available for your country, then unfortunately there isn’t anything to be done about that. Your regional Apple ID works with a regional Apple Music subscription, with content that has been made available for that region. Out-of-region content is not supported.

Apple TV help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.