Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud password recovery

How do I recover my iCloud password on my iPhone if the date of birth is wrongly entered by the iPhone seller?

Posted on May 22, 2021 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2021 6:56 AM

nadimrana Said:

"iCloud password recovery: How do I recover my iCloud password on my iPhone if the date of birth is wrongly entered by the iPhone seller?

———-

Is this a Used Item that you Purchased?

If so, I'd say you've been scammed, though a full assumption on my part.

• Take this up with the Original Owner:

This is a user-to-user support forum - no one here can change any of that. So, contact the original owner, and have them log out of it. If they cannot log out of it, then it is useless to you.

• If Purchased off of a Web site(i.e. eBay)

Contact the site, and ask that the seller be held accountable and that you get your money back.

• Take this as a learning experience:

The next time you purchase an Appledevice, then make sure that you can log into it. For an iPhone, have the original user use this site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Request that you are able to log into it, and assign it to your account, prior to hading over the money. If the seller dis-abides by those rules, then do not proceed with the purchase.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2021 6:56 AM in response to nadimrana

nadimrana Said:

"iCloud password recovery: How do I recover my iCloud password on my iPhone if the date of birth is wrongly entered by the iPhone seller?

———-

Is this a Used Item that you Purchased?

If so, I'd say you've been scammed, though a full assumption on my part.

• Take this up with the Original Owner:

This is a user-to-user support forum - no one here can change any of that. So, contact the original owner, and have them log out of it. If they cannot log out of it, then it is useless to you.

• If Purchased off of a Web site(i.e. eBay)

Contact the site, and ask that the seller be held accountable and that you get your money back.

• Take this as a learning experience:

The next time you purchase an Appledevice, then make sure that you can log into it. For an iPhone, have the original user use this site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Request that you are able to log into it, and assign it to your account, prior to hading over the money. If the seller dis-abides by those rules, then do not proceed with the purchase.

iCloud password recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.