Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pls help me to unlock my note , i changed the new password but it wasn’t do it i forget the old password and i try but it’s useless

About old password i try to unlock by your white note in site of apple i did but it’s use less plss help me it’s so important

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 22, 2021 11:06 AM

3 replies

May 22, 2021 11:18 AM in response to Dr-ahma

As correctly stated above, and unfortunately for this case, Apple used reliable data security. Your note is encrypted with AES data encryption, a robust means of securing your data. The only means of decrypting and accessing that data is with the password. There are no “backdoors” and no bypasses here. You’ll need to remember the password, or maybe find where you wrote it down on a stickie-note, or (unfortunately in general, but maybe fortunately here) re-used a password.

Pls help me to unlock my note , i changed the new password but it wasn’t do it i forget the old password and i try but it’s useless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.