Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar virus

I have a continuing message from the calendar app even after I deleted the app telling that my iPhone is in Danger

Posted on May 23, 2021 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 11:21 AM

Please refer to Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support.

3 replies

May 23, 2021 11:25 AM in response to jc0947

You have a subscribed calendar, not a virus. You were offered events and notifications from some website, and accepted that offer. Re-load the Calendar app using the App Store, and the use the app to unsubscribe from the calendar. Tap or click on the following blue-text link for details: Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support. The color of the events popping up will match the color of the subscribed calendar in the iPhone list of subscribed calendars, too.

May 23, 2021 11:21 AM in response to jc0947

Your phone is not in danger, that is calendar spam. You got tricked into installing a rogue calendar.

If your phone has iOS 13 or earlier: Go to Settings/Passwords & Accounts, look under Subscribed Calendars, tap on the offending calendar and delete it.

If your phone has iOS 14: Go to Settings/Calendar/Accounts, Tap Subscribed Calendars, tap on the offending calendar and delete it.

And in the future beware of "free" offers

Calendar virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.