Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use an existing Paramount+ subscription with Apple TV+ ?

I have a Paramount+ subscription through Amazon Prime Video. Is there a way to use it in Apple TV+?

(And why is there no way to choose “Apple TV+“ as a topic for this form?)

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2021 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 4:00 PM

Apple TV+ is a subscription service on its own. Just like Paramount+ You cannot use the latter within the former.

If you mean use the standalone Paramount+ subscription inside the Apple TV App on supported devices, then I don't believe you can either. Stand alone subscriptions cannot be used with the channels within the Apple TV App. But you would need to verify that with Paramount+ support. They do offer a way to do the reverse. Use the Apple TV channel subscription on the stand alone app or on their website. So they may offer a way to use the standalone subscription with the Paramount Channel in the Apple TV app.

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-How-can-I-stream-Paramount-on-my-Apple-TV-4th-generation-and-later#ATVconnect

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2021 4:00 PM in response to Mark Jeffreys

Apple TV+ is a subscription service on its own. Just like Paramount+ You cannot use the latter within the former.

If you mean use the standalone Paramount+ subscription inside the Apple TV App on supported devices, then I don't believe you can either. Stand alone subscriptions cannot be used with the channels within the Apple TV App. But you would need to verify that with Paramount+ support. They do offer a way to do the reverse. Use the Apple TV channel subscription on the stand alone app or on their website. So they may offer a way to use the standalone subscription with the Paramount Channel in the Apple TV app.

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-How-can-I-stream-Paramount-on-my-Apple-TV-4th-generation-and-later#ATVconnect

How do I use an existing Paramount+ subscription with Apple TV+ ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.