Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting font size in Notes.

I cannot change the font size in Notes. I can Bold, Underline, Italics, etc. but there is no option to change the font size. This is an iPad Air 2. Can you help me?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on May 23, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 9:08 AM

There is NO way to change the font/typeface size in the default Apple iOS Notes app.

There are many things that the barebones, default Apple iOS Notes apps is not capable of.

If you need this feature and other features that the iOS Notes app can't do, then you need to search the iOS App Store for other free or pay third party notes apps that better meet your needs and use.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 9:08 AM in response to missannie42

There is NO way to change the font/typeface size in the default Apple iOS Notes app.

There are many things that the barebones, default Apple iOS Notes apps is not capable of.

If you need this feature and other features that the iOS Notes app can't do, then you need to search the iOS App Store for other free or pay third party notes apps that better meet your needs and use.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

Setting font size in Notes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.