Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro 2021

I ordered a Ipad Pro 2021 11" on May 02. The status changed from Processing to "preparing to ship" last Friday, 5/21. It is now nearly 5 days later and the Ipad Pro STILL hasn't shipped.... For those that have received their Ipad Pros, how long did your Ipad stay in the "preparing to ship" status?

Posted on May 25, 2021 4:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 4:56 AM

This can change from model to model, from country to country.

We, just users like you, cannot give you an appropriate answer.

Keep on checking your order status here:--> https://www.apple.com/shop/help/viewing_changing_orders

Regards

Giulio

4 replies

May 26, 2021 7:09 PM in response to dhazlewood

Did you get it yet ? My iPad Proc11 inch which I ordered may 2 also went to preparing to ship status and it’s Late May 26th..there’s no way they can Make the 28th deadline ..what gives …revise shipping date or give us a credit to get it at Best Buy or somewhere that physically has it …embarrassing that Apple themselves can’t provide it on time..

May 26, 2021 7:23 PM in response to DmBrazil

I have not gotten it yet... it is now 9:20pm and have heard nada. Called Apple, no info... I can literally go down the street and get one from apple store or Best Buy... both have them in stock... Had I not applied trade in allowances on this pad, I would have already cancelled the order and picked one up elsewhere.... It truly is embarrassing that you preorder an item and everyone in town can literally have one before you do......

May 26, 2021 8:41 PM in response to dhazlewood

I did a trade-in as well. I’m wondering if they are ranking us last because of this. I’ve never done this by mail with Apple before. I did it Samsung and it was seemless. Totally Agree. Let’s see what happens on Friday. Their PR people should do something for us IPad 11 inch orders. Cmon I didn’t even order the high end model ..just 256 gigs lol

Ipad Pro 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.