Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook error code 100

i am unable to log in to Facebook through the app on my iPhone . I can log in through a web browser but when I try through the app it gives me an error 100. Screen shot attached ! Please help!!!!!!!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 25, 2021 5:26 AM

26 replies

Jun 13, 2021 10:25 AM in response to Adrian_PL

NONE I have tried everything on the web from resetting the settings on iPhone, to restarting, deleting and adding the Facebook app again, called Apple and they don't support 3rd party apps. I am still unable to log into facebook on my phone through the facebook app. I am also not able to use facebook messenger either I can only access facebook through a web browser and its horrible. I have received requests from people that want to help but I am afraid of being hacked so here I am still unable to use the facebook app for over 1 month!

Jul 6, 2021 3:41 AM in response to alba155

Hi everyone.

I had this exact issue using the Facebook APP on iPhone 11 Pro, 14.6.

What I did was reset the phone -

1-Erase all Content and Settings.

2- Upon the set up screen I chose to manually add my apps and NOT use my back up. (yes this was annoying as I had to reinstall all apps and log in again, however if you choose to use the back up the same issue occurs)

This worked for me so I do hope this works for you!

Cheers

Jul 13, 2021 12:52 PM in response to alba155

I FOUND THR FIX GUYS!!!!! So, go to settings>Passwords>Security recommendations> Here you’ll see “high priority” click on the ones that says Facebook and it will say compromised password. At the bottom press “delete password.” I did this to all of the ones that said FB and it RESOLVED the issue. I hope this helps you all!!!!

Jul 13, 2021 12:53 PM in response to alba155

I FOUND THR FIX GUYS!!!!! So, go to settings>Passwords>Security recommendations> Here you’ll see “high priority” click on the ones that says Facebook and it will say compromised password. At the bottom press “delete password.” I did this to all of the ones that said FB and it RESOLVED the issue. I hope this helps you all!!!!

Jul 13, 2021 1:32 PM in response to alba155

Aug 12, 2021 2:05 PM in response to alba155

My account was hacked and apparently I need a two-factor Authenticator code in order to get back into my account. I had no clue that was on and so I told Facebook to text it to me. But every time I try, I get the same error code you all get and that two-factor code will not come through. HELP! FB has yet to contact meafter submitting multiple help tickets through their Help Center.😭 can’t even log in!!!! My friends said my account is gone from their pages, but when I try to login, I can see my account profile. Does anyone know how to fix this?!!!

Facebook error code 100

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.