Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Keynote Presentation

I want to record a self playing presentation in Keynote on the iPad. I can do it easy enough on the Mac, but the iPad doesn't have the same options. Is there a way?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 25, 2021 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

4 replies

May 26, 2021 6:03 AM in response to sberman

Yes, I did see that but I want to upload it as a YouTube video for my students and that doesn't allow me to do that.

I am thinking I will have to use zoom, share my screen and record, then have the presentation go through zoom.... that will work but on the mac I can just record it to movie and it would be nice if the iPad had that feature....

May 26, 2021 7:36 AM in response to Silver1975

There is a screen recording feature. Go to Settings > Control Center and add screen recording. Then open Control Center and you will have a screen recording button. Hit that button and you'll get a countdown starting at 3 before recording actually begins.

You could also transfer the Keynote presentation to your Mac and export it as a .mov.

Another option would be connecting the iPad to your Mac and doing a screen recording of the iPad using QuickTime.

Is there a reason that it needs to be done on the iPad?

iPad Keynote Presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.